Hennepin County Permits

Welcome, Guest!
Log in | Sign up |


Permit Registration

Right of Way / Utility


  • Go to: Dashboard / List of Permits
    • Annual
      Start New

      single truck, various trailers, legal weight

    • Building
      Start New

      single truck/trailer for use in moving a house or building

    • Job
      Start New

      single truck/trailer, single route for one year, over size and/or over weight

    • Single Trip - OS
      Start New

      single trip - over size only

    • Single Trip - OSOW
      Start New

      single trip - over size and/or weight

Powered by